[Data Controller] Please be informed that Solaris Bus & Coach sp. z o.o., ul. Obornicka 46, Bolechowo-Osiedle, 62-005 Owińska, Polska (“Company”) is the Controller of your personal data.
[Purpose of and legal basis for processing] Your personal data is processed on the basis of:
- legal regulations for the purposes of recruitment, and for purposes related to employment, if an employment relationship is established, i.e. for purposes necessary for taking steps prior to entering into a potential employment contract and for the potential performance of that contract (legal basis – Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), and for compliance with legal obligations, e.g. governing the recruitment process (legal basis – Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
- consent in the case of (i) personal data other than such data as may be required by the Company for recruitment purposes under legal regulations, or (ii) when the Company processes your personal data in connection with recruitment processes other than the process for which you submitted your original application (legal basis – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). In the above-mentioned cases, and otherwise when the Company asked you for your consent to data processing and you voluntarily granted your consent to data processing, your personal data will be processed solely for the purposes specified in the consent. You may withdraw your consent at any moment, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing done on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. If the processing is done on the basis of consent, you will be informed about the consequences of the lack of or withdrawal of your consent.
[Your rights] In cases and in accordance with the principles specified in personal data protection regulations, you have the right to access to your data, to rectify it, delete, restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object to personal data processing, and the right to data portability. Notwithstanding the above, you may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority i.e. the President of Data Protection Authority.
[Conditions for data processing] The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process and relevant further steps.
[Data transfer to other entities] Your data may be transferred to:
- companies within Solaris group,
- external service providers, (e.g. IT service providers, printing works, recruitment agencies, security agencies, medical service providers);
- accountants, lawyers, auditors, courts or other entities authorized to receive it in accordance with legal regulations.
[Information on changes] In the event of changes in your personal data, the Company encourages you to report such changes, especially in respect of updated data provided in your CV.
[Data storage] Your personal data will be processed until the expiration of the limitation period prescribed for potential claims.
[No profiling] Your personal data will not be processed automatically.
[Contact] If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact the Company or the data protection officer at the following address: Solaris Bus & Coach sp. z o.o., ul. Obornicka 46, Bolechowo-Osiedle, 62-005 Owińska with an annotation „Personal data” or by email: email@example.com.