- The Website is owned by Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. with its registered seat in Bolechowo - Osiedle (62-005), ul. Obornicka 46, NIP (Tax Id. No.): 524-00-15-630, REGON (National Business Registry No.): 010498995, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Sąd Rejonowy Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000236619, with share capital in the amount of 46.661.557 PLN; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as Solaris. Solaris is also the Personal Information Administrator.
- Solaris acts with utmost care in order to ensure privacy of Users who visit the Website.
§ 1 How do we collect data?
- Solaris collects data on individuals who run economic or professional activity on their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as the Entrepreneurs), and data on individuals who perform legal actions that are not directly related to their activity, hereinafter referred to as Customers.
- Users' personal data are collected when user make a purchase in the Online Shop.
- In the case of a order in the Website, user specifies the following information:
In the case of Entrepreneurs above the data range is further extended by:
- address data:
- postal code and place of residence;
- street and house/flat number;
- name and surname;
- phone Number;
During the Website browsing additional information may be collected such as IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP's, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system.
Moreover, also Navigational Data may be collected from the Users, including information on links and hyperlinks that they decide to click or other activities performed at our Website.
- the company name;
- Business Tax.
§ 2 How do we use collected data?
- In case of purchase in the store personal data may be transferred to the courier company, to deliver the ordered goods.
- If the Customer selects payment via the dotpay.pl system, his/her personal data are transferred in the scope necessary for execution of payment to Dotpay S.A. with its registered office in Kraków (30-552 Kraków, ul. Wielicka 72) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by District Court Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the no. KRS: 0000296790.
- Navigational Data may be used to provide better services for Users, perform analyses of statistical data and adjust the Website to Users’ preferences and to administer with the Website.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP address
- The Website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by Solaris Website on a computer of a visitor to the Website, if a web browser allows so. Cookie file usually contains a name of domain, where it comes from, its expiry time and an individual random number that identifies such file. Information collected by means of such type of files allow to adjust services offered by Solaris to individual preferences and actual needs of visitors at the Website. It gives also an opportunity to work out general statistics of hits into information presented at the Website.
- Solaris uses two types of cookie files:
Solaris uses its own cookies to correct Website configuration and in order to remember the history of visited pages in the Website and in order to content recommendations.
Solaris uses external cookies to:
- Session cookie: recorded information is deleted from memory of a device after an end of a session of a given web browser or after a computer is turned off. Session cookie mechanism does not allow for collection of any personal data and other confidential information from User’s computer.
- Persistent cookie: they are kept on User’s hard disk drive until they are deleted. Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow to collect any personal information or any confidential information from users computer.
The cookie mechanism is safe for computers of the Website’s Users. In particular this way does not give a possibility for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter your computers. Still, Users have an option in their web browsers to limit or switch off the access of cookie files to their computers. If you use this option, you may still use the Website except functions that due to their nature require cookies.
Solaris may collect your IP address. IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by your ISP. IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, ie it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is widely regarded as a non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by Solaris in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating a statistical analysis (eg determining regions from which we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server unwanted automatic programs for viewing Website content.
The Website contains links and hyperlinks to other web pages. Solaris shall not be responsible for privacy policies in force therein.
- collect general and anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc seated in the US).
- presenting of Certificate Reliable Regulations through the Service rzetelnyregulamin.pl (external cookies administrator B2B Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw).
§ 4 Access to data and Protection
- Personal data collected by the Solaris through the Website are processed in compliance with the Act on personal data protection of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text in Journal of Laws of 2002 no 101 item 926, as amended).
- Only authorised employees of Solaris have access to personal information collected by the Website.
- Users personal data may be also made available to entities authorised to receive it by applicable legal provisions or consent by the user. Entities are listed in article “How do we use collected data?”
- Solaris provides the Users who have their accounts with uninterrupted access to their data and a possibility of their modification any time. In order to modify data, a User should log to his/her Account at the Website.
- A User has a possibility to delete his/her data from a data set. Solaris may reject to delete data of a User who breached binding Regulation of the Website and maintenance of such data is necessary for explanation of such circumstances and determination of liability, in particular in order to assert claims against given User.
- Date of the last amendment: 31.01.2015.